Waimea Logistic Park Bydgoszcz is a warehouse-manufacturing logistic center with a projected target commercial space of approx. 90 000m2. It will encompass objects designed according to up-to-date requirements of warehouse and logistic economics suitable also for industrial purposes. The Park shall offer potential lessees a comfortable place for running their businesses taking into consideration individual features of each business. Center shall offer unlimited business access around the clock.
Total area of the complex is about 18,5 hectares. Building lots are included in present area development plan. Investment shall be executed in three stages. Stage 1 shall cover over 5.5 hectares. The lot is located in South-eastern part of town within appropriate distance from residential areas. Network of adjacent streets secures comfortable access from various directions and presence of city transit increases attractiveness of investment.
General technical characteristics of the halls:
- up-to-date class A space
- high storage capacity of up to 10m net
- load bearing floor capacity: 5T/m2
- Pole netting (24m x 12m) other options available
- docks equipped with hydraulic self-leveling loading platforms with protective flashings
- access ramps from “0” level (optional)
- heating gas/thermal power
- park places for personal and commercial vehicles
- Spacious maneuvering squares
- fire protective systems
- modern telecommunication solutions
- Entire area fenced and protected
Planned beginning of the project: Forth quarter of 2015
Design developed by AD-ARCH design studio.