The Pomeranian Logistics Centre in the rapidly expanding Tri-City
(Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot) area is ideally located next to the Gdańsk
Deepwater Container Terminal (DCT). The DCT is already the largest
deepwater container terminal in the Baltic Sea and is due to double its
capacity in the coming years. You could not be better placed
for port-centric logistics. The site is also well served by excellent access
to national and international road, rail and air routes. New additional
access roads are planned for the near future.
The first phase of 67,366 sqm has already been completed and leased.
Currently 15,897 sqm of warehouse space is under construction and will
be available for lease as from Q2 2017.
There is also room for future expansion with almost 450,000 sqm still
available in the logistics centre for the future development of bespoke
logistics premises that meet your specific business requirements.
Additional features can be quickly incorporated to optimise the space
for your operations. The space is ideal for all uses, from manufacturing
- 5 km to the North Port area of Gdańsk Sea Port
- 9 km from Gdańsk city centre
- Next to the Gdańsk Deepwater Container Terminal (DCT)
- 16 km to the S6 ring road
- 23 km to Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa International Airport
- 25 km to the A1 motorway connecting Gdańsk with Katowice